Leasing or Rental Options Are Available
Harbor Consulting offers a complete array of leasing and financial lifecycle management services. We can help you transition from your existing equipment to the latest technology, acquire a new solution cost-effectively, and manage that solution throughout its lifecycle. Our goal is to help you increase the return on your IT investment, reduce risk, and get the most from your computing solution. A Harbor Lease can enable you to focus your capital budgets and lines of credit on essential investments, while providing a means to refresh computing technology that will help your business grow.
Harbor Consulting can help you:
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership – Start with a lease customized to your specific financial and technological needs. Add leased asset tracking services and integrated administrative processes to reduce lifecycle management costs. And finally, utilize end-of-life solutions for old equipment takeout.
- Investment Protection – Avoid the risks and balance sheet issues of ownership and upgrade your equipment or add on new technology during the lease term.
- Conserve Capital – Leasing can mean no down payment and no required compensating balances.
- Preserve Existing Credit Lines – Leasing gives you a new source of credit for present and future needs.
- 100% Financing – Leasing lets you finance the entire cost of your technology acquisition, including equipment, software and soft costs.
- Tax Advantages – You may be able to either write off monthly payments as an operating expense or capitalize the outlay.*
- Budgeting Advantages – Leasing guarantees you a fixed monthly payment for the length of the lease term.
- Technology Refresh Solutions – Benefit from tech refresh options including swaps-outs, trade-ins, coterminous add-ons, and more.
- Financial Asset Management – Web-enabled leased asset tracking offers customized data capture and reporting .
*Of course, you should consult with your accountant or tax advisor for complete information on how these alternatives might apply to your specific business situation.